Why Joint Complex?
With age, demanding physical lifestyles, gout, high acid levels, injuries sustained in accidents and endurance sports the function of our joints can become affected.
Due to these injuries, the articular cartilage becomes ‘worn out’ affecting the the joint and resulting in pain and inflammation.
Joint Complex is a unique formulation containing anti-oxidants, a herbal anti-inflammatory and minerals to assist Joint support.
Due to the combination it may assist with pain, inflammation and further damage of the joint cartilage.
- Analgesic- numerous studies have shown this substance has pain relieving properties and increases joint mobility.
Harpagophytum procumbens extract (Devils claw extract)
- Analgesic – provides pain relief due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Gout-studies have shown the herb has the ability to remove uric acid from the tissues.
- Stops the degradation of the cartilage by inhibiting the synthesis of enzymes which damage the cartilage and its production.
- Anti-inflammatory – studies have shown its effectiveness in treating arthritis.
- Analgesic – reduces pain in the joints.
- Anti-oxidant – prevents oxidation and cell damage.
- As a co-factor in stopping certain enzyme reactions that cause inflammation, it also helps reduce inflammation.
- Low levels in the body have been associated with certain forms of arthritis.
- Anti-oxidant – prevents cell damage and improves joint mobility.
Take 1 caplet 3 times per day for the first 2 months. Thereafter take 1 caplet twice a day.
Patients allergic to shellfish. Please read package insert before use.