Immuno-eeze is a Natural product that may assist the Immune system and improve general well being.
Immuno-eeze is unique as it contains 2 South African herbs, which have been used for centuries.
Sutherlandia is a well-known plant used by the Voortrekkers, who named the plant ‘Kanker bossie’, they noticed its unique health properties and in particular for persons with compromised Immune systems.
Warburgia better known as the Pepper bark tree was used traditionally for pain relief, fungal infections and as a lung and bladder tonic.The literature describes Warburgia as a plant that can contribute significantly to human health and wellbeing.
The Vitamins and Minerals have well known Anti-oxidant, metabolism assisting, nerve and general tonic properties, membrane healing and Immune support.
Immuno-eeze may be very useful during overseas travel.While on long distance flights we are exposed to so many micro-organisms, we also get sleep deprived and eat airline food which can compromise our immune system.Immuno-eeze may supply the ideal support required for the Immune system while travelling.It is recommended to take the Booster dose for the first 5 days of your travel and then the Maintenance dose thereafter.
Immuno-eeze can be taken as a daily supplement or the booster dose can be taken as and when required or when you start to feel unwell.
Each capsule contains:
Warburgia salutaris (Warburgia)
- Anti-bacterial-this herb has been used for centuries for treating bacterial infections, especially chest and bladder infections and its efficacy has now been backed by scientific studies.
- Anti-yeast-has the ability to control Candida infections (Thrush).
- Analgesic-has pain relieving properties.
Sutherlandia frutescens (Sutherlandia)
- Immune stimulant-has certain anti-viral properties and studies have shown its ability to boost the immune system.
- Anti-oxidant-prevents cell damage from chronic infections.
- Plays a major role in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Nerve tonic, helps in cases of nerve damage, aids in the production of ‘happy brain chemicals’, thus helping mild depression.
- Cellular metabolism, aids in energy production.
- Nerve tonic.
- Immune stimulant.
- Anti-oxidant-protects the body from damage. And helps maintain good cell membrane structure.
- Anti-oxidant, has protective properties on cells.
- Aids the Circulatory system and helps wound healing.
- Immune stimulant-studies have shown supplementation results in a slower disease progression in HIV infections and a decreased risk of mortality.
At the onset of your travel take the Booster dose-2 capsules 3 times daily for the first 5 days, thereafter 1 capsule twice daily as a Maintenance dosage.
If at any stage you start to feel tired or unwell, it is suggested you take the Booster dose for a further 5 days.
If you are in a Malaria area or have visited one in the last 30 days and you have Flu like symptoms and fever-seek Medical attention without delay.
Please read the package insert before use.